A Plantswoman’s Garden
This re-design of Alison’s own garden created curved patios, a curved pond and sweeping lawns to blend with the woodland beyond the garden. Deep borders were added to allow Alison to indulge her love of plants. The garden is planted for all year interest.
The garden is planted for all year interest
Alison uses her garden as a place to eat and live in all year round and to share with clients, giving them confidence in her horticultural and design knowledge.
What we did
- We repeated the existing curves in the garden to create a circular lawn and a garden that sweeps towards a focal point at the back of the garden
- We created a new curved pond within the extended patio
- We created deeper plant borders using existing shrubs as background planting
- We extended the main patio to allow for relaxed dining in a more spacious area
- We created an area at the back of the garden for badminton and other games surrounded by woodland planting.